Commercial Insurance Claims & Information

Let us find a Commercial Insurance policy that fits your needs

1 Step 1

Or Call (941) 729-7494

Commercial Car Insurance You Can Trust

Business auto liability insurance is an important safety shield for your business. If you or an employee is sued following a serious accident, liability insurance will help protect your company’s assets.

Commercial auto insurance is required in the state of Florida.

Business auto liability insurance helps cover the financial responsibility if you or an employee is at fault in an accident and people are injured or property is damaged. A minimum amount of commercial auto liability insurance (or proof of financial responsibility) is required in most states.

Experience The Difference

Anderson & Associates has been helping Manatee County & surrounding residents find great homeowners insurance rates and policies since 1985. Our dedicated team of agents work for you and your family, not the insurance companies.

Flexible coverage options that work for your business

At Anderson Insurance Group we offer competitive auto insurance premiums and complete coverage for all your vehicles.

Anderson & Associates Insurance Group is an independent car insurance agency, so it’s our job to represent you, the customer. We consistently work to provide the individual coverage you require. When it comes to protecting your auto(s), don’t leave it up to chance. Being insured with the best certainly has its advantages.

Contact Anderson & Associates today, and our licensed car insurance team will help you find the best car insurance rates and coverages for you!

Get a Free Quote

1 Step 1

Our team would be honored to provide you with the very best quote possible for your commercial auto insurance needs. Use the form below to get your free quote now.

Your Nameyour full name
Phone Numberyour full name

We will NEVER share or sell your
personal information. We Promise.


Most love us!

At Anderson & Associates, we work closely with our commercial clients to ensure
that they have everything they need, and are maximizing their coverage options.
That way, they can get back to doing what they do best—running their business!

Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?

You need commercial auto insurance if:

Our Providers


Our trusted providers have established relationships with our clients and offer nothing but the best in service.

Commercial Auto


Your business owns, leases or rents vehicles

Coverage Options


Providing coverage options for all your insurance needs

Company Cars


You or your employees drive company cars for both business and personal use

“I called up for Health insurance the other day, I had quotes that day and way able to get the insurance that fix my needs, It took many questions and the staff their was very helpful and assisted me in picking the best plan that fix my needs. appreciate it . I live in Palmetto and as a Realtor in the community, I like working with people within our community.”

auto insurance palmetto

“Anderson and Associates has provided great customer satisfaction and very prompt help as I have unfortunately had to file 2 claims. The staff is great, greet you with a smile and go the extra mile with follow-up calls to make sure everything is being taken care of. A big thanks to Shelli and the entire staff for the expertise and knowledge in their industry”

palmetto insurance company

Choose from a number of commercial vehicle insurance coverage options

Every business is unique, which is why we have several options for company car insurance coverages that meet your company’s needs.

Bodily Injury Liability Coverage
This benefit covers you for accidental bodily injury which you or someone else driving your car may cause to someone else. It will compensate that injured someone else for their injuries up to the limit of coverage which you have chosen. It also covers the cost of your legal defense.

Property Damage
This covers you for accidental property damage you or someone driving your car causes to someone else. This coverage will pay for the repairs to that person’s car up to the limit of coverage which you have chosen. The cost of your legal defense is also covered.

Also called “other than collision” (OTC) coverage, this option will help protect your vehicle against damage that doesn’t result from a collision – such as theft, fire, broken glass, etc. There is a deductible with this coverage.

Once your deductible has been met, collision coverage will help cover the damage to your vehicle regardless of fault in an accident.

Uninsured motorist
This provides you with coverage for bodily injury you sustain in an auto accident due to the negligence of a driver who does not have any auto insurance. It pays up to the limit of coverage you have chosen for your car. This coverage is mandatory in most states. In some states, there may also be uninsured motorist coverage for property damage to your vehicle.

A medical payment option will help pay medical expenses of the driver and/or passengers that result from an accident, up to a predetermined amount, regardless of which party is at fault.

Hired auto liability
Provides excess liability coverage for a non-owned, unlisted vehicle you have leased, hired, rented or borrowed for incidental usage in your business.

Employer’s non-ownership liability
Provides excess liability coverage for you and your business in the event of an employee using their own (unlisted) vehicle incidentally in the course of your business.

On-hook towing liability
A towing-specific coverage that provides physical damage coverage for a towed auto for which you are legally liable for damaging provided the property damage is caused by either fire, explosion or collision.

Rental reimbursement
When your vehicle is disabled due to a covered loss, this coverage helps pay for costs you may incur for having to rent a car during the time your auto is being repaired. This is an optional benefit which is only available in certain situations.

Fire & theft with combined additional coverage (FTCAC)
Similar to “Comprehensive” coverage, this coverage applies to damages to your vehicle specifically resulting from one or more of the following named perils: fire, explosion, theft, windstorms, hail or earthquakes, flood, mischief or vandalism, loss caused by hitting a bird or animal, or the sinking, burning, collision or derailment of any conveyance while transporting your vehicle. Slightly less expensive than Comprehensive, FTCAC does not provide coverage for damages resulting in glass breakage or any other peril not specifically named above.

Additional/Custom equipment
An optional coverage which covers loss to custom equipment or features which were not installed by the original manufacturer. Special/custom paint finishes, pick-up covers, caps/shells, special tires/wheels, furniture, special carpeting, paneling and stereo systems are examples of equipment protected by this coverage. This equipment must be itemized and inspected by the agent.